Tuesday 4 November 2008

21st October - sausages, mash and onion gravy


This was one of those days where it was approaching winter and it was my last week at work (following Redundancy) and I needed to comfort eat. I normally wouldn't have this sort of lunch unless a) hungover, b) grumpy, c) cold, d) haven't eaten for two days (this last one never happens).

It's possible I was slightly hungover. It's also possible that normally Benugo - the provider of this meat and potato-based lunch item - only do pies, and it really has to be Friday for a pie, but I got overexcited at the sausage option.

They were fairly average sausages...bit dry...pretty salty. But their mash and gravy is always warming.

I must've been hungry again - only remembered to take the pic mid-way through my munching.


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: